Position : Sales Executive - External Shades
Vacancies : 1
Experience : 2
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Securing projects by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sales Management: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Dubai (Required)
Licenses or certifications:
- UAE Driving License (Required)
- AutoCAD (Required)
- English (Required)